The following text has been originally written in Spanish, which is the binding version. In order to read the original version, contact us through our email address: email@example.com.
WE ARE WADO, S.L. (“SAYE”), as Data Controller, through its website sayebrand.com, guarantees an adequate level and personal coherence of protection of natural persons with regard to their data, object of treatment by the company, of in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) and Organic Law 3/2018 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights.
SAYE only treats personal data with full responsibility and fairness, and in accordance with legal bases that allow the legality of the treatment. Likewise, they have adopted the timely and appropriate security measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms of the interested persons.
Below is additional and expanded information regarding the specific treatment activities carried out through its website:
Identity: WE ARE WADO, S.L. ("SAYE")
Postal Address: C/Ciudad de Granada 28 Bis, 4º, 08005 Barcelona
Purpose of the treatment of your data, legitimacy of the treatment and conservation:
At SAYE we will process your data for the following purposes:
• Respond to your requests for information through our contact email and send you our newsletter legitimated by the consent you give us when you contact us and subscribe to our newsletter. Article 6.1.a) GDPR 2016/679.
• Manage your registration as a User of our platform and provide our services through it, legitimized by the contractual relationship for the provision of services. Article 6.1.b) RGPD 2016/679.
• Send the users of our platform, our newsletter and commercial communications related to our services, legitimized by our legitimate interest. Article 6.1.f) RGPD 2016/679.
Once the purpose for which the processing of your data was carried out has been fulfilled, these will be destroyed and only those necessary to carry out claims or comply with applicable regulations will be kept. In the case of the data necessary to carry out commercial communications, the same will be kept until the periods determined by the legislation or until the moment in which the interested party opposes the treatment.
Recipients of your data
Your data will not be transferred to third parties in any case, except when there is a legal obligation.
No international data transfers are planned, except in the following cases, in which they will be made to third countries with an adequate level of protection, declared by the European Commission and with the provision of adequate guarantees such as Standard Contractual Clauses:
• SAYE contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a "cloud computing" model through Google, under the Standard Contractual Clauses. The information is available at https://business.safety.google/compliance/?hl=es
• This website sayebrand.com is hosted on StackPath, which is located in the US. You can consult their Data Protection Policy at https://www.stackpath.com/legal/privacy-statement.
Automated decisions including profiling
SAYE does carry out automated decision-making (including profiling), when you accept and consent to the operation of our Analytical and Advertising Cookies while browsing our website. The consequences of this treatment will be the collection and analysis of your data for the creation of profiles and to be able to offer you personalized advertising. For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
Rights of the interested party
As a SAYE user, you have the right to:
• Access, rectification and deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition to processing, at the time you believe they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
• To request the limitation of the treatment, only the data strictly necessary to carry out the claims will be kept.
• Withdraw your consent, at any time. To proceed with the exercise of rights, you must contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website www.aepd.es.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.